Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Santos: Carlos Adames Beats Every Middleweight Out There

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bob Santos: Carlos Adames Beats Every Middleweight Out There

Showtime recently announced a series of upcoming fights including the June 24th showdown pitting WBC interim middleweight champion Carlos "Caballo Bronco" Adames against former unified junior middleweight champion Julian "J Rock" Williams. The fight is slated to headline a triple-header that will take place at the new boxing hotbed, The Armory in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Showcase fight for Adames. Fight of his life for Williams.
    STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

Surprised J-Rock took this fight. If he wins, he's back in the mix. If he loses, he's done like Hurd. I think he gets stopped in 6 or 7. Hope I'm wrong.
      Last edited by BlackRobb; 03-08-2023, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Breadman won't be able to come up with a miracle strategy and jrock will get knocked out

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
          Surprised J-Rock took this fight. If he wins, he's back in the mix. If he loses, he's done like Hurd. I think he gets stopped in 6 or 7. Hope I'm wrong.
          J-Rock does take challenges and this is his last chance to get into the mix. His chin is just unreliable.
          BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

I doubt this fight goes past 5 rds. And the only way that happens is if J-Rock decides to box and not exchange. The minute that he decides too get brave it's when the fight ends. In my opinion this is a big mismatch.
            Last edited by illpapi; 03-08-2023, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X