Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren on Fury-Usyk Talks: We're Still None the Wiser; Can't Force People to Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren on Fury-Usyk Talks: We're Still None the Wiser; Can't Force People to Fight

Promoter Frank Warren has acknowledged that negotiations for the undisputed heavyweight championship are still very much a work in progress. Tyson Fury, the WBC titlist from Manchester, England, whom Warren promotes, and Oleksandr Usyk, the WBO, WBA, IBF champion from Ukraine, have been in protracted discussions for the past few months to fight each other for all four heavyweight belts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It’s obvious there is not enough money available to make this fight in the UK.

It’s not gonna happen next IMO, certainly won’t happen in April.

I don’t understand why Fury couldn’t cut a deal with the Saudi’s. I wonder whether he wants to cut certain people out of that deal. I’d be interested to know how many fights he has left with Bob/Frank.

Regardless though, by all accounts Team Usyk agreed their side of the deal so Team Fury has to take the heat if/when this fight fails to materialise.

Comment

It was only a matter of time before team Fury exposed themselves officially and couldn’t get their story straight , one guys blaming the promoters the other day now it’s this guy saying it’s the fighters ( a,k.a Tyson Fury ) .

Fury knew everything about all his negotiations in the other fights even went as far as over riding Saudi , Warren , And Arum putting fake deadlines on the Joshua fight now all of a sudden hasn’t a clue when he’s purposely sabotaged this one and made Warren look like a dummy again for guaranteeing the fight is 100% going to happen on this Talk Sports .

This forum is filled will stupid people who will still try and twist this entire thing I want to see them now so we can get a reminder of how many are actually on this forum and the funny thing is they also have to retract every attempt to make an A.J fight because he did the same things and even worse .
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-07-2023, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        It was only a matter of time before team Fury exposed themselves officially and couldn’t get their story straight , one guys blaming the promoters the other day now it’s this guy saying it’s the fighters ( a,k.a Tyson Fury ) .

Fury knew everything about all his negotiations in the other fights even went as far as over riding Saudi , Warren , And Arum putting fake deadlines on the Joshua fight now all of a sudden hasn’t a clue when he’s purposely sabotaged this one and made Warren look like a dummy again for guaranteeing the fight is 100% going to happen on this Talk Sports .

This forum is filled will stupid people who will still try and twist this entire thing I want to see them now so we can get a reminder of how many are actually on this forum and the funny thing is they also have to retract every attempt to make an A.J fight because he did the same things and even worse .
        Your obsession with Joshua is unhealthy.

This literally has nothing to do with him.

You’re one strange old man.
        Calibaloc Calibaloc Sayithowitisuk Bob like this.

Comment

I wonder what the hold up is, if Usyk is a "middleweight", he should be easy to beat and should represent easy money. It now doesn't seem likely this happens at the end of April.

Comment

They both probaly wanna fortune. Fury definitely does an the fight is a big fight but not to the magnitude of the pay day thats wanted

Comment

No way they make a late April date at this stage.

Comment

Fury ain’t putting his belt against points if the payday ain’t astronomical. He’s the likely holdup.

Comment

All this BIG talk with the BIG boys of boxing is giving me BIG time tired head. Just sign the damn fight already

Comment

It's an easy solution.... 40-40 split put the remaining 20 percent in the pot and winner takes it.

Comment

Working...
                    X