Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Yoka vs. Carlos Takam: Card To Be Carried By ESPN+

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tony Yoka vs. Carlos Takam: Card To Be Carried By ESPN+

French Olympic gold medalist Tony Yoka will return in a 10-round main event this Saturday, March 11, against former world title challenger Carlos Takam at Zenith Paris in Paris, France.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nice another packed weekend of boxing
    blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

If Yoka can`t beat Takam, his career is over. He looked like a crap against Bakole.

Takam did it well against Makhmudov and make him work hard for his money.

To be honest, if Yoka from Bakole fight shows up, it will be interessting.

Comment

None of the prospects are inching closer to any world title as long as Fury & Usyk reign Supreme.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          If Yoka can`t beat Takam, his career is over. He looked like a crap against Bakole.

Takam did it well against Makhmudov and make him work hard for his money.

To be honest, if Yoka from Bakole fight shows up, it will be interessting.
          Ya this is a make or break fight for Yoka. If he can’t beat this faded version of Takam than I too think he is done. He looked good earlier in his career & has some nice wins so I expect him to rebound. Maybe Bakole just took the next step & is simply better than Yoka. This fight is huge for Yoka & it’s a must win.
          Last edited by joe strong; 03-08-2023, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            Ya this is a make or break fight for Yoka. If he can’t beat this faded version of Takam than I too think he is done. He looked good earlier in his career & has some nice wins so I expect him to rebound. Maybe Bakole just took the next step & is simply better than Yoka. This fight is huge for Yoka & it’s a must win.
            I am french, and i confirm unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by blackbakers View Post

I am french, and i confirm unfortunately.
              Hey Frenchy got a question for you. Is it true the the french only eat snails bc they dont like fast food ? This fight will move at a snails pace the way it looks to me.

Yokatakam sounds like a illness you might not want to catch, but the snail that sucker is easy to catch. Slimy like this fight card yea really way to go ESPNPLUS keep up the hard work all the fights that dont matter to us.

Comment

Working...
              X