Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Showtime Head on Making Spence-Crawford: I'm Not Gonna Give Up Until Both of Them Are Retired

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Showtime Head on Making Spence-Crawford: I'm Not Gonna Give Up Until Both of Them Are Retired

Stephen Espinoza says he will not stop trying to make Errol Spence Jr. vs Terence Crawford so long as both fighters are active. In a recent interview on the Boxing with Chris Mannix Podcast, Espinoza, the president of Showtime Sports, offered some measured optimism as it relates to cutting a deal between the two fighters for the undisputed welterweight championship.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sure Mr. Espinoza…sure. Go talk to Al then

Comment

I gave up already! Still hopeful for Bud vs. Boots, and Bud vs. Ortiz Jr.!
      ptek ptek likes this.

Comment

We’re not interested in talk, we’ve heard the same talk for years now.

Get the fight signed or STFU.

Comment

They're living in the wasteland! Another year of drama.

Comment

Crawford and Spence aim for mediocrity, Inoue is aiming for greatness

Comment

Just give up already. Duckford got $1.5 million in his last fight when he could've made $25 million fighting Spence. so much for his transparency debacle. Now he's over the with promoter De la hoya its going to be even more difficult. move on
              Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                I gave up already! Still hopeful for Bud vs. Boots, and Bud vs. Ortiz Jr.!
                Duckford isn't going any where near Boots. He's lined up for Rocha and Ortiz jr

Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                  Duckford isn't going any where near Boots. He's lined up for Rocha and Ortiz jr
                  BLK tried to talk to Boots pops about making Crawford-Ennis.

Pops said "nah bruh we're good". Wouldnt even take a meeting.

NENOBROWN NENOBROWN ptek ptek like this.

Comment

There are lots of behind the curtain machinations going on. If either Spence or Crawford are a little lite on the left side, then BOTH have successfully conned me. BOTH are terrific, fine, brave fighters. Period. The suits and the whispers are much of the problem. And perhaps some business delusion relative to expectation on one side. If and when they get this matchup together, great. Beyond that its last years non-event, and on the shelf of "what if", right beside RJJ/Michalczewski, Lewis/Bowe, Holmes/Dokes/Page/Thomas/Coetzee
                    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X