Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Resendiz On Fighting Jermall Charlo, Jaime Munguia: I'm Up To Go Against Anybody

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Resendiz On Fighting Jermall Charlo, Jaime Munguia: I'm Up To Go Against Anybody

ONTARIO, California - Now that he has upset Jarrett Hurd, Armando Resendiz is confident he is ready to challenge the best middleweights in the division. Resendiz replied affirmatively when a reporter asked after his 10th-round, cut-induced stoppage of Hurd if the Mexican
    [Click Here To Read More]

"He doesn’t have that experience. He’s never fought a guy like this before in the past. And it was the fight of his life. It feels a lot like winning a world title, but we’re far from it. He has a lot to work on, a lot to work on. And by the way, I really feel like he can make 154 pounds.” - Manny Robles

I think 154 would be better for him. More opponents to develop from! He can go back to 160 in about 2 years! Get him the winner of Joey Spencer vs. Jesus Ramos!

Comment

His manager is making it clear that he doesn't want the smoke at 160, although I know that the trash collector Mungia is licking his lips thinking about that sweet cherry. I wouldn't be surprised if Jaimie is calling Oscar to line it up ASAP!!!

Comment

Just cause beat hurd don’t make him
        good he a bum in my book
        I think big charlo will fight him for that reason

Comment

If every boxer was more eager and willing to fight like Resendiz, and less concerned with social media, likes, followers, being the A-side, being a diva, being inactive, holding belts hostage, afraid to lose like most modern fighters, then we would see some great fights and find out who the real champions really are.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            "He doesn’t have that experience. He’s never fought a guy like this before in the past. And it was the fight of his life. It feels a lot like winning a world title, but we’re far from it. He has a lot to work on, a lot to work on. And by the way, I really feel like he can make 154 pounds.” - Manny Robles

I think 154 would be better for him. More opponents to develop from! He can go back to 160 in about 2 years! Get him the winner of Joey Spencer vs. Jesus Ramos!
            BX, I agree wholeheartedly! He looks in good condition, but I could see him shaving those 6lbs off, in a proper amount of time.

Comment

Oh man, Mungia-Resendiz would be an absolute barnburner

Comment

Originally posted by HeyDeebo! View Post
                Oh man, Mungia-Resendiz would be an absolute barnburner
                I recently saw highlight from the fight between Resendiz, and Hurd, it's amazing that neither one of these fighter's didn't get knocked down at the very least.
                The haymakers that these two where landing on each other were hellacious. The way their heads were snapping back from the effects of the punches was concerning.
                Their ability to take those punches, and still keep on fighting with as much intensity as before they got hit was something to behold, absolutely awe inspiring.
                I can't help, but think that this fight will take something out of their future fight's, it was that grueling, and damaging to their anatomy. I mean damn what a fight!
                I do agree with you that Resendiz vs Munguia would be a barn burner, but so would a fight between Hurd and Munguia.
                I would have Munguia beating both, possibly by knockout, and once again after as grueling a fight, as Hurd vs Resendiz was.
                Last edited by Boricua181; 03-11-2023, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X