Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barboza: If Josh Taylor Isn't Healthy, Teofimo Lopez Will Have The Advantage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Barboza: If Josh Taylor Isn't Healthy, Teofimo Lopez Will Have The Advantage

BoxingScene.com's Keith Idec recently reported that former undisputed and current WBO super lightweight champion Josh Taylor (19-0) will face former unified lightweight champion Teofimo Lopez (18-1) on June 10th in New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fighters may only be as good as their last fight but Taylor is being too undermined since the Catteral bout. Anybody can have off nights but against Lopez, he is going to open up a can of whoop ass seriously. Lopez' activity rate isnt the greatest and he postures too much to admire his work. That sht aint going to work with Taylor.

Comment

Man if Barbosa is hearing those rumors its probably well known in the boxing circle. Maybe that's why Taylor chose Lopez? A bigger money fight in case he loses? Instead of losing to catteral

Comment

Battle of The Suspects
        Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

I believe "not healthy" is code speak for something else. Something big enough to cause Taylor to let go of each belt. One by one. To sit back and promise a rematch after literally washing his hands of much other commitment. Then he backed out of that under any number of pretenses. The question I have is will we even see him fight on June 10th, or is his career about to go into indefinite hold?

Comment

I feel he is on some Tyson Fury shh delaying fights because ped and binging on drugs, trying to delay and get clean.
            Hooded Terror Hooded Terror likes this.

Comment

It also depends on where Lopez is right now. If he fights like he did against Loma, he could win it. If not, Taylor beats him, if Taylor is 100%.

Comment

The more drama that surrounds Taylor, the more that I'm leaning towards Teo. Beyond his delusion at times, the two things Teo has is desire to be great, and his natural athleticism. His talent and skill level can rise up with a proper training camp, because at times, he has already shown that he has it.

But Josh, while talented, isn't taking fights, constantly stating that he's injured, and talks out of his ass discrediting others. It seems that his desire to be great is hiding behind some deeper issues, and if that's the case, I don't think he can train properly to beat a guy, Teo, that really wants the world to respect his greatness.

Comment

I hope Barboza fights the winner of Ramirez vs. Commey, which is supposed to be March 25th!
                  Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Lopez will win via KO and I won’t like it!

Comment

Working...
                    X