Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sebastian Fundora vs. Brian Mendoza Showtime Tripleheader Official

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sebastian Fundora vs. Brian Mendoza Showtime Tripleheader Official

Undefeated super welterweight sensation Sebastian "The Towering Inferno" Fundora will defend his Interim WBC Super Welterweight Title against rising contender Brian Mendoza on Saturday, April 8 live on SHOWTIME from Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, Calif., headlining a Premier Boxing Champions event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Stretch should win this one pretty clearly.

Comment

Watching the DAZN card then switching over to watch Fundora!

Comment

Fucc showtime and the PBC. No more ring card girls. Never again.

Comment

What happened to PREMIER boxing??

these are like budget main events PREMIER Boxing has been spreading about…

I saw Michael Rivera purse was $100k which he automatically lost $15k of for drug test coming back positive:: wow.. PBC NOT paying
          Uncle SneakyTouch Uncle SneakyTouch likes this.

Comment

Weak fight imo

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
              Weak fight imo
              Yes. But I would rather watch this than opting to pay $250 for DAZN.

Comment

I like Fundora, but he needs to be fighting progressively better fighters. I know he's sitting on a mandatory shot, but nobody wants to see a fight like this. Or his last one. Its like watching a guy cash his check at the ATM. Wow! Great!
                BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Good Ole AL just trying to get as much money as he can
                  the views gonna be shlt but he just wants the revenue money

Comment

Horrible card from top to bottom. What the hell is going on with this sport? Where are the matchups the fans want to see. Any decent fight lands on PPV!!
                    They continue to kick us in the teeth but I’m as guilty as everybody else that keeps coming back for this abuse. Great f’ing sport but the power brokers are swiftly destroying it. What happened to the days when fighters cared about their legacies? Disgraceful.
                    wildman wildman likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X