Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fulton on Inoue: I Feel Like I Have The Style To Beat Anyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fulton on Inoue: I Feel Like I Have The Style To Beat Anyone

Naoya "Monster" Inoue conquered the bantamweight division. He's now moving up in weight to capture the biggest fish at 122 pounds. Philadelphia's WBC & WBO junior featherweight world champion, Stephen Fulton, will defend his titles against Japan's
    [Click Here To Read More]

I agree, Fulton has the style and skills to beat anyone in the division, including the Monster. On May 7th, Fulton will add Inoue to the list of undefeated fighters he has given their first loss.
    Tatabanya Tatabanya likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
      I agree, Fulton has the style and skills to beat anyone in the division, including the Monster. On May 7th, Fulton will add Inoue to the list of undefeated fighters he has given their first loss.
      As much as I sincerely respect both Fulton and your opinion, I also remember him struggling quite a bit against Figueroa, which is understandable. Inoue brings a wholly different kind of pressure, though, enhanced by his murderous precision punching.

That's why I'm picking Inoue to win. But if the upset does happen, I will be happy for Fulton, who gives me the idea of an extremely serious man, besides being a dedicated athlete.

Comment

He can fight every style, but Inoue is on a different level. Neither guy has fought a guy as good as the other. I'm so excited for this fight.

Comment

The monster will send fulton to splattsville, tweety birds will be singing, after this fulton will move up a division, and will proud he shared the ring with Inoue!

Comment

Great fight betweem 2 highly respected champs. It will be an interesting fight. Don't have a pick just yet. Personally can see either man pull it off. A real 50/50 fight.
            BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Go "Cool Boy!" Break out the whole bag on him, in his backyard! Philly Stand Up!

Comment

Fulton is getting destroyed by this versions Pacman.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post

As much as I sincerely respect both Fulton and your opinion, I also remember him struggling quite a bit against Figueroa, which is understandable. Inoue brings a wholly different kind of pressure, though, enhanced by his murderous precision punching.

That's why I'm picking Inoue to win. But if the upset does happen, I will be happy for Fulton, who gives me the idea of an extremely serious man, besides being a dedicated athlete.
                  You guys act like Figueroa is some nondescript B level chump. Stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post

Had a very close fight against Adam Lopez too.

Excited to see how this goes.

Comment

Working...
                    X