No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: "I Don't Think Anybody Beats Naoya Inoue"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: "I Don't Think Anybody Beats Naoya Inoue"

With his performances becoming more and more spectacular, Naoya Inoue solidified himself as one of the best fighters in the entire world. His placement amongst boxing's pound-for-pound elite was seemingly justified following his undisputed run at 118 pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Inoue is a monster, but Cool Boy Steph is a different animal! Inoue hasn't faced anyone like him. Fulton has faced Brandon Figueroa, who is another monster!
    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

That is the kiss of death. Boxing is the theater of the unknown.

Comment

Its going to be a great fight

Comment

I agree that Inoue is a very rare and amazing specimen!
          TheIronMike TheIronMike likes this.

Comment

Credit to Fulton for choosing to fight another good fighter.
            Inouei has an opportunity to earn some of the accolades that have been showered on him, in spite of struggling with past his time and prime Donaire. I seen others called “bum fighters” for fighting guys like Inouei fought. Good matchup but long overdue.

Comment

The only possible negative for the Inoue v Fulton fight is if there is a hometown judging robbery.

I frankly dont see that happening. I think Inoue either gets the ko win or Fulton gets a UD.

This imo could be a contender for FOTY.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                The only possible negative for the Inoue v Fulton fight is if there is a hometown judging robbery.

I frankly dont see that happening. I think Inoue either gets the ko win or Fulton gets a UD.

This imo could be a contender for FOTY.
                There's a lot more Boxing corruption/robberies (imo) in the USA then anywhere else.

Comment

I hope Spence and Bud are seeing these comments

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post

There's a lot more Boxing corruption/robberies (imo) in the USA then anywhere else.
                    There are more fights in the US, especially high profile, so this is understandable.

Comment

Working...
                    X