Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Tszyu, Tony Harrison - Face To Face To Kick Off Fight Week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Tszyu, Tony Harrison - Face To Face To Kick Off Fight Week

Tszyu, Harrison Fight Week Face To Face - Tim Tszyu, son of boxing legend Kostya Tszyu and an undefeated action fighter, will return to his birth place of Sydney, Australia to face former world champion Tony "Superbad" Harrison for the vacant Interim WBO 154-pound title in the main event of a SHOWTIME BOXING INTERNATIONAL telecast live on Saturday, March 11 (Sunday, March 12 in Australia) on SHOWTIME.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    stoned hands stoned hands likes this.

Kizoo got this.

Comment

It’s gonna Kost-ya Tszyu!

Comment

didnt realise he was so much taller
        harrisons confidence and arrogance has me a little worried for timmy but still think he will get the knock out

Comment

This is a better Fight Stylistically. enjoy watching both Fight. It's going the distance I believe. Tony looks ready. I think he learned from his Silly performance in the Charlo Rematch. Harrison by Split Decision Upset Down Under.

Comment

Props to Tony for flying all the way out to Australia.

I hope he's gotten over the jet lag, because that would've taken at least a week to recover from.

It's a good matchup. Tim probably on points, but anything can happen.

Comment

Just out of interest, what temperatures back home has Tony come out of recently, its a heat wave in Sydney at the moment, 37 C - 98.6 F

Comment

love this fight. Lets Go Harrison

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                  love this fight. Lets Go Harrison
                  He is at good odds here but is shortening in the betting, last night he was paying $3 on $1 dollar bet on a win, he is paying $2.85 now, I just had a lazy 100 on him for shts and giggles.

Comment

Now, this is a really good fight. We will find out is Tszyu is the real deal at 154.

Comment

Working...
                    X