Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mark Magsayo's Promoter Calls Scoring Of Figueroa Fight 'Pathetic,' Says 'Why Even Fight?'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mark Magsayo's Promoter Calls Scoring Of Figueroa Fight 'Pathetic,' Says 'Why Even Fight?'

ONTARIO, California - Mark Magsayo and his promotional representative expressed outrage in the immediate aftermath of his lopsided points loss to Brandon Figueroa on Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Gibbons is a certified clown. Magasoyo clearly lost it was not disputed. No one thinks magasayo won. Couple of the scorecards were wider than they should have been but the right man won gibbons need to stfu and stop leaching off manny p
    boxinggod101 boxinggod101 likes this.

Comment

Mark fought a hell of a fight but he did not win that fight. Next time maybe he will learn not to do things that can get him points deducted. Brandon won the fight - Body punching often goes unnoticed and Brandon brings that game to every fight.
      Last edited by richardt; 03-05-2023, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
        Gibbons is a certified clown. Magasoyo clearly lost it was not disputed. No one thinks magasayo won. Couple of the scorecards were wider than they should have been but the right man won gibbons need to stfu and stop leaching off manny p
        Gibbons is a con artist

The Showtime commentators made it sound like Magsayo was winning so I watched UFC 285 instead, I think Steve Farhood had Magsayo up on the cards, I only watched up to round 6 or 7 but they made it sound like Magasayo was winning all I remember is he was clinching a lot and on the backfoot.

If you gonna go on the backfoot you gotta do it without looking scared to trade, and Magsayo looked scared like he was throwing and running away and grabbing, if im judging a close fight like that ill give it to the guy who is more aggressive and composed over a guy who is running away throwing a flurry and then clinching after it makes him look scared.

This Magsayo guy sucks ass, he had trouble makign 126 and will move up to 130 but he is undersized for 130 and will get knocked out.
        Last edited by hectari; 03-05-2023, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Magsayo Clearly Lost the Fight,, this was A Unanimous Decision Win for Brandon Fig. Put fig in with Mauricio Lara Next

Comment

Fig definitely won the fight. He took over in the second half. I don't agree that he won by that margin. I didn't agree with the points deductions. Magsayo did some good work. He may have landed the harder and cleaner shots. However, considering all of that, he would have still lost the fight. He got outworked. He gassed in the later rounds.

Comment

Damb! I didn’t see the cards before now. I left the room and came back to Fig’s hand being raised. I had Figueroa by a hair, coming from behind in the second half. They were both throwing but I thought Magsayo was getting the better of the exchanges in the early part but started to tire later on.

Comment

Fought hard but his was not good enough , last three fights really. Magsayso needs that honestly to work harder or what's the use. He was broken down and gassed out before the championship rounds. Explain the game plan gibbons and make sense of your complaints. A hard fighter to sell in the future even harder now with gibbons being classless.

Comment

His management doing what his management should do. But this was a clear win for the right fighter. With the point losses they probably got lopsided, but who cares in this case? No one can make an actual argument the wrong fighter won.

Comment

Simple solution. Fight in Vegas instead of TX or Cali

Comment

Working...
                    X