Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Figueroa Battles Back Mark Magsayo, Wins WBC Interim-Strap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Figueroa Battles Back Mark Magsayo, Wins WBC Interim-Strap

Figueroa, Magsayo Fight Photos Gallery - Ontario, California - In a battle of former world champions, Brandon Figueroa (24-1-1, 18 KOs) picked up a twelve round unanimous decision over Mark Magsayo (24-2, 16 KOs) to capture the WBC's interim-featherweight world title. (photos by Esther Lin)
    [Click Here To Read More]

BoxingScene you covered the fight from the beginning to the end (how come you cannot do this all the time ?)On some fights you cover it backwards from 12th round down to 1st round. I am proud of you that you did it right this time.

Comment

That Referee should be Banned for life ! I like both Fighters, but found myself rooting for Magsayo due to him having 2 Opponents that night. Figueroa was getting away with Murder, Elbows, Low Blows, Forearms to the face, and it was Brandon that was holding in a lot of those Clinches. Props to him for having the old school skills of Arm Bars and Arm Locks which are part of Pro Boxing make no mistake. Then there was the Scoring. It was a Draw on my Cards but with the 2 Points deducted from Magsayo there you have it. Magsayo did tire at the end. I think that it was in-house Judging and Refereeing without a doubt. I look foreword to Rey Vargas vs Brandon Figueroa. 2 rangy Featherweights that like to Brawl.

Comment

Working...
      X