Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angel Fierro: Haney, Lomachenko, Garcia, Davis, Cruz - All On My List To Fight Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Angel Fierro: Haney, Lomachenko, Garcia, Davis, Cruz - All On My List To Fight Next

Watching it happen for his friend and promotional stablemate has left Angel Fierro confident that he, too, is in store for a big year. The rising lightweight contender has firm goals in place for 2023, including a shot at the division's top prize. The dream has become more intensified after watching Mauricio Lara capture the WBA featherweight title, following a seventh-
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fierro might be able to beat Cruz, and Lomachenko, in very tough fight's, but he 's not beating Haney, Garcia, and Davis.
    He get's knocked out by Garcia, and Davis, and Haney would beat him ring post to ring post, in a unanimous decision drubbing.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
      Fierro might be able to beat Cruz, and Lomachenko, in very tough fight's, but he 's not beating Haney, Garcia, and Davis.
      He get's knocked out by Garcia, and Davis, and Haney would beat him ring post to ring post, in a unanimous decision drubbing.
      I've never seen him fight, but you think he might be able to beat Cruz?

Comment

Fierro is no joke he can fight he's the dark horse of 135 along with William Zepeda

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

I've never seen him fight, but you think he might be able to beat Cruz?
          Maybe, but that's not a given, he might not be able to defeat any of those fighter's that he called out, you need confidence to be successful, but just like you said who is this guy?
          He has a decent record, with three recognizable name's one which was a former champion Machado who has been knocked out in all three of his losses.
          Get this he was dropped twice in that fight, and was losing by three rounds up until he knocked out Machado, so on second thought he doesn't stand a chance against any of those fighter's he called out.
          He's the main event tonight at 9 pm, on DAZN, so this is our chance to get a better assessment of his skill level, heart, and chin.
          I mean those fighter's that he called out are the cream of the crop in the 135 pound weight division, while at the same time who is he?
          Chollo Vista Chollo Vista likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

Maybe, but that's not a given, he might not be able to defeat any of those fighter's that he called out, you need confidence to be successful, but just like you said who is this guy?
            He has a decent record, with three recognizable name's one which was a former champion Machado who has been knocked out in all three of his losses.
            Get this he was dropped twice in that fight, and was losing by three rounds up until he knocked out Machado, so on second thought he doesn't stand a chance against any of those fighter's he called out.
            He's the main event tonight at 9 pm, on DAZN, so this is our chance to get a better assessment of his skill level, heart, and chin.
            I mean those fighter's that he called out are the cream of the crop in the 135 pound weight division, while at the same time who is he?
            Well we've both seen Fierro fight last night what do you think, do you think that he's got a chance against the five fighter's he's called out?
            The way that I see it is he's got a sturdy chin, punching power, heart, boxing skill's, and a the will to win when the going get's tough.
            Those are all of the attributes that you need to win any fight, but can he compete with the elite of the division, I'm still not sure.
            I think that he may have a chance of beating Lomachenko who's older, and a bit slower, and Cruz because of his lack of height.
            Like I said in my earlier post I'm not saying that he beats any of the top fighter's he called out, but if he had any chance at all it would be against those two.
            You can forget about Davis (who wins by KO), Garcia (who wins by KO), and Haney (who wins by decision/one sided drubbing)!
            Fierro no es el perro mas feroz en la yarda del boxeo, por mas que ladra! Los cinco que nombro todos le ganan creo.

Comment

what about kambosos that could be good fight

Comment

Working...
              X