No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murat Gassiev Destroys Mike Balogun in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Murat Gassiev Destroys Mike Balogun in Two Rounds

MURAT GASSIEV maintained his perfect start to life as a heavyweight by flattening the previously undefeated Mike Balogun inside two rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’m really interested in seeing how far Gassiev can go in the heavyweight division. Surprised he’s 6’3 1/2”. Not tall but certainly not as short as I thought he was. I thought he was the second best cruiser behind Usyk. Hope he can get a good string of fights the next 18 months (without injuries in the meantime) and get into some kind of title eliminator fight. I think his skills, speed and power are all good enough to beat about any heavyweight other than Fury maybe. Just hope he gets an opportunity. Seen some YouTube videos on him and seems like a likable guy also.

Comment

Someone needs to tell him NOT to grow a beard or if that was a shaving accident, he needs to seriously get some glasses!!!! LOL. WTF???
      Tony Trick-Pony Tony Trick-Pony likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        Someone needs to tell him NOT to grow a beard or if that was a shaving accident, he needs to seriously get some glasses!!!! LOL. WTF???
        Richard, funny you say that. I’ve seen Gassiev fight before and never noticed that. Looks like some kind of dermatology issue. Regardless, it obviously doesn’t affect his fighting capabilities

Comment

This is the second coming of Rocky Marciano...read up on Rocky, for the young guys!

Comment

Comment

Real shame what has become of Gassiev, even though he came out of the WBSS as second best he had some momentum left. Could’ve competed in the second series or started being more active in the HW division. He’s still young, hope his career picks up again because he’s an exciting fighter. Seems like we hear about a lackluster matchup involving him ever year or two

Comment

Oh boy. Thank you Sir for the link. Good that he’s back. Opponent seems to have been one of those good but deceptive record filled with semi-pros. Like Tommy Morrison’ kid that was recently exposed

Comment

Originally posted by Hnnnggg View Post
                  Real shame what has become of Gassiev, even though he came out of the WBSS as second best he had some momentum left. Could’ve competed in the second series or started being more active in the HW division. He’s still young, hope his career picks up again because he’s an exciting fighter. Seems like we hear about a lackluster matchup involving him ever year or two
                  don't be premature, he's 29, not 39. Usyk wasn't even a HW till he was 33.
                  Theosis26 Theosis26 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post

Richard, funny you say that. I’ve seen Gassiev fight before and never noticed that. Looks like some kind of dermatology issue. Regardless, it obviously doesn’t affect his fighting capabilities
                    I'm glad he didn't retire, his record is a stellar one!

Comment

Working...
                    X