Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breadman Preparing Plant For All Possible Scenarios In Benavidez Clash: "We Got a Plan A, Plan B, Plan C"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Breadman Preparing Plant For All Possible Scenarios In Benavidez Clash: "We Got a Plan A, Plan B, Plan C"

Both Caleb Plant and David Benavidez have fulminated in the public eye for the better part of the past five years. But while they jawed back and forth, the pair continued to go in opposite directions. Now, having crossed their t's and dotted the i's during negotiations, the two will officially square off on March 25th, in Las Vegas, Nevada.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Breadman always talks a good game and is a knowledgeable dude but never been convinced by him as a trainer tbh. He reminds me of Spencer Fearon from the UK.
    Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

Yeap, Breadman knows they'll need a plan for every possible scenario..however we already know iron mike famous quote...
      TheIronMike TheIronMike likes this.

Comment

Ima gonna lay a wager down on Plant.. will be in Vegas for the fight.. gonna bring a bad bytch out with me & still try to steal Valenzuala girl after Colbert beats him.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
          Ima gonna lay a wager down on Plant.. will be in Vegas for the fight.. gonna bring a bad bytch out with me & still try to steal Valenzuala girl after Colbert beats him.
          Lol this man’s posts just kill me, mate I don’t always agree with your posts but you ALWAYS have me rolling

Comment

Military thinking, plan a, b, c, d, e, and on and on because no plan ever survives the first shot, it’s all about improvising, adapting, overcoming

Comment

I think it’s great that Team Plant has expanded to bring in Stephen Edwards

Comment

Breadman about to get plant Knocked Out like he did julian williams .

Comment

PBC leading the boxing way

Comment

Plant should win this. Doesn't mean he will, but the right tools are there to demystify the so-called Boogeyman.

Comment

Working...
                    X