Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd On Jermall Charlo: That's The Fight I Want The Most; I Would Wanna Whup His Ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd On Jermall Charlo: That's The Fight I Want The Most; I Would Wanna Whup His Ass

By Keith Idec - Jarrett Hurd doesn't simply see his fight Saturday night as a chance to shed some of the ring rust that has accumulated over the past 21 months. The former IBF/IBO/WBA 154-pound champion considers his 10-round, 162-pound bout against Armando Resendiz as a perfect opportunity to move into prime position to secure the fight Hurd wants most. Jermall Charlo is expected to end his own long layoff in June, but the unbeaten WBC middleweight champion doesn't have an opponent.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jarrett should concentrate on the fight in front of him! When he wins that he can call out Charlo!

As for Jermall Charlo, You are not sure of him or his career. His choices of fighters is questionable
    Last edited by Dare7; 03-03-2023, 04:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
      That will be a boring fight.
      That's a sweet science skilled fight between two talented boxers

Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Jermall is not coming off the couch, and fighting Hurd. He'll probably fight yet another Journeyman, then Adames or Hurd. Hope it's Adames first!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Jermall is not coming off the couch, and fighting Hurd. He'll probably fight yet another Journeyman, then Adames or Hurd. Hope it's Adames first!
          He is gonna come off the couch and fight a cherry. That's his 1 fight per year. Hurd has to wait til 2024.

Comment

Jermall will beat screams out of Hurd. This guy hasn't been the same since J-Rock tapped him up.
            wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

Hurd trying to cashout

Comment

Originally posted by Hustle View Post

He is gonna come off the couch and fight a cherry. That's his 1 fight per year. Hurd has to wait til 2024.
                If Adames beats J-Rock, the WBC will have speed up that fight with Jermall Charlo! Adames been waiting way too long!

wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

Hurd could've fought Jermell years ago, but he and his team didn't want to give Charlo the title shot.

They wanted to marinate it too long, and then you saw what happened, both of them lost to other fighters. Now the gloss has gone off the fight, to some extent.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett Hurd
                    On Jermall Charlo: That's the fight I want the most; I would wanna whup his ass.
                    Why would you want a guy who fights once every two years?​

Comment

Working...
                    X