Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jarrett Hurd vs. Armando Resendiz, Amilcar Vidal vs. Elijah Garcia - Fights Set

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jarrett Hurd vs. Armando Resendiz, Amilcar Vidal vs. Elijah Garcia - Fights Set

Hurd, Resendiz Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Hard-hitting former world champions Brandon "The Heartbreaker" Figueroa and Mark "Magnifico" Magsayo went face-to-face at Thursday's final press conference and promised fireworks when they meet for the vacant Interim WBC Featherweight Title this Saturday, March 4 live on SHOWTIME from Toyota Arena in Ontario, Calif. headlining a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Esther Lin)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Alright Jarrett…I’m rooting for an east coast guy! Stand up DMV!
    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Jarrett "Punching Bag" Hurd

Comment

Hurd has always been the working man's fighter! A modern day Billy Costello.....but I'm worried he's too far gone with his style.

Comment

I'll always support Hurd, but he needs to get back with his old trainer or get Anne Wolfe, Abe Sanchez or Robert Garcia as a trainer. Someone who will take what he does best and build off it, not try to turn him into Floyd Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by willieb24 View Post
            Respect a fighter for what he does and what he puts his body through instead of being a re t a r ded, fanboi, toxic, douche nozzle.

Comment

Originally posted by willieb24 View Post
              It's funny, cause it's true.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Respect a fighter for what he does and what he puts his body through instead of being a re t a r ded, fanboi, toxic, douche nozzle.
                exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  I'll always support Hurd, but he needs to get back with his old trainer or get Anne Wolfe, Abe Sanchez or Robert Garcia as a trainer. Someone who will take what he does best and build off it, not try to turn him into Floyd Mayweather
                  Its probably to late to get back to his old style but when you get a chance youtube the Jarrett Hurd vs Frank Garlaza fight. It is a thing of beauty. It's a classic right up there with PPVweather vs Gotti. He used to be ferocious offense second behind smart responsible defense first. Damn he was a great boxer. I think once his name got big he turned into all offense first no defense second. I still want him to come back strong.
                  Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Its probably to late to get back to his old style but when you get a chance youtube the Jarrett Hurd vs Frank Garlaza fight. It is a thing of beauty. It's a classic right up there with PPVweather vs Gotti. He used to be ferocious offense second behind smart responsible defense first. Damn he was a great boxer. I think once his name got big he turned into all offense first no defense second. I still want him to come back strong.
                    I saw that fight live. He got rid of that style when he started fighting faster, better boxers like Tony H.

Comment

Working...
                    X