Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Figueroa, Mark Magsayo - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Figueroa, Mark Magsayo - Face To Face at Final Presser

Figueroa, Magsayo Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Hard-hitting former world champions Brandon "The Heartbreaker" Figueroa and Mark "Magnifico" Magsayo went face-to-face at Thursday's final press conference and promised fireworks when they meet for the vacant Interim WBC Featherweight Title this Saturday, March 4 live on SHOWTIME from Toyota Arena in Ontario, Calif. headlining a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Esther Lin)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Very under-the-radar fight. I lean slightly to Masgayo as the natural featherweight, but both guys can crack.

Comment

Figueroa's style will not age well. Will we see a drop off in skill? Magsayo has pretty good odds too.

Comment

Al Haymon, good job. I've criticizing Haymon in the past, but of these year he is doing a good job.

Comment

Great fight very evenly matched Brandon has the workrate and chin and Magsayo the speed and power.

Comment

What is up with dudes and lift shoes?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post
              Intimidation. Take those Phuk me pumps off Figueroa and they are the same height
              Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post
                Shawty don't like shawties.
                Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X