Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vito Mielnicki Jr. To Face Elias Espadas On Gervonta Davis-Ryan Garcia Undercard 4/22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vito Mielnicki Jr. To Face Elias Espadas On Gervonta Davis-Ryan Garcia Undercard 4/22

Vito Mielnicki Jr. has secured one of the undercard spots on the highest-profile pay-per-view show of 2023. BoxingScene.com has learned that the 20-year-old junior middleweight will encounter Mexican veteran Elias Espadas in a 10-round, 154-pound bout on the Gervonta Davis-Ryan Garcia undercard April 22 at a venue to be determined in Las Vegas. Showtime is expected to stream Mielnicki-Espadas and additional bouts on its YouTube channel before the four-fight pay-per-view telecast begins.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Espadas didn't look too bad against Zayas, he's more than capable of getting a win over Mielnicki Jr. From what I've seen Mielnicki is no Zayas (who looks special for a 20 year old).

Last edited by Body the jab; 03-02-2023, 05:47 PM.

Comment

No thanks on this fight. Hopefully they give us some better fights.

Comment

Uncle Al must of dropped some serious coin on on this Vito kid. I mean he’s trying his darnest to make him a star even though the kid already been expose earlier in his career. I would have use that spot on his recent signing Brandun lee instead of the next white hope.

Comment

Vito Mielnicki Jr. appears to be following in the footsteps of Xander Zayas, possibly gauging his chance's in a fight against him.
          Mielnicki has lost to one of Xanders opponent's already (Jerry Martin), and now he's going to try his luck against Elias Espadas.
          I used to think that Mielnicki, had a 50/50 chance of winning if they ever fought, now I believe that Zayas will break him down, and knock him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastlos View Post
            Uncle Al must of dropped some serious coin on on this Vito kid. I mean he’s trying his darnest to make him a star even though the kid already been expose earlier in his career. I would have use that spot on his recent signing Brandun lee instead of the next white hope.
            I’d be shocked if Lee wasn’t on this card fighting a journeyman or no-hoper. They were both on the last Tank-Garcia YouTube prelim, and Spence-Ugas prelim.

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post

I’d be shocked if Lee wasn’t on this card fighting a journeyman or no-hoper. They were both on the last Tank-Garcia YouTube prelim, and Spence-Ugas prelim.
              Depends on Lee. After the Madera fight his next fight was a weird tune up on the non televised part of the card

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post

Depends on Lee. After the Madera fight his next fight was a weird tune up on the non televised part of the card
                I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure his last fight against Luque was on the Tank-Garcia YouTube prelim portion while Vito was the prelim “Main event”

I figure it’ll be a similar situation, unless they step up comp & put him on the PPV portion.

He may not be on it at all, but they usually put him on these bigger cards .

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                  No thanks on this fight. Hopefully they give us some better fights.
                  Bro, this the YouTube segment. Chill out lol
                  Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastlos View Post
                    Ha Ha Ha. The Clowns are here. Funny Funny.

Comment

Working...
                    X