Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Esquiva Falcao-Michael Zerafa: Vacant IBF Middleweight Title Fight Heads To March 14 Purse Bid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Esquiva Falcao-Michael Zerafa: Vacant IBF Middleweight Title Fight Heads To March 14 Purse Bid

Talks did not go far between a pair of first-time title challengers. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that the vacant IBF middleweight title fight between Brazil's Esquiva Falcao and Australia's Michael Zerafa will head to a purse bid hearing. Top Rank, Falcao's promoter, requested an immediate hearing ahead of the assigned negotiation deadline.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Middleweight is a historic boxing division but it is dying a slow and painful death in right now. Is the division so thin on credible names that Zerafa is worthy of a world title opportunity? I hate to come of as rude or demeaning because I don't have the ability of Zerafa but he's just not anywhere near good enough for this opportunity. Are networks and organizations so hell-bent on sucking the division dry that Adames couldn't of been offered this opportunity? The division has been in the gutter far to long. Middleweight needs a Hagler someone with the drive to clean it up.

Comment

This Falcao is a silver medal winner so will be super skilled but Zerafa has been in there with at least 6 former world champions, so my prediction is Falcao by split points win, in Australia Zerafa might edge it but any where else this other bloke wins, good luck to my countryman Zerafa, Should be a good battle

Comment

Middleweight division has gone stale these past few years. It's a usually division full of fun fights but right now it's so so. Got charlo who's been out for ages. GGG who's career is coming to a end soon. An janibek who is a good fighter but a guy whos not a big draw in the sport.

Comment

Both suck but so who knows how this goes. If Falcao wins he could unify with Hypejobibek

Comment

I might bid on this. I gave 100k to burn

Comment

Zefara chasing greatness
              Will GGGeezer fight the winner ?!?!

Comment

only good thing is that if zerafa wins we can get to see tszyu shut him up and knock him out

Comment

A club fighter against an unproven amateur star with a padded pro record. Neither is deserving.

Comment

Working...
                  X