Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury: I Believe in The Rematch I Will Stop Jake Paul

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury: I Believe in The Rematch I Will Stop Jake Paul

Light heavyweight prospect Tommy Fury (9-0, 4 KOs) believes that he will secure a stoppage victory over Jake Paul if a rematch takes place. Last Sunday in Saudi Arabia, Fury overcame a late knockdown to win an eight round split decision win over Paul (6-1, 4 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

That was pretty easy fight for Tommy, I gave Jake 1 round but Tommy ain't gonna stop him in the rematch cause he's a pillowfist.

Comment

Please no rematch , we've seen enough from these two money grabbing novices.

Comment

That's what you said the first time around, but your the one who got dropped in the fight, and by a jab no less.

Comment

Hate excuses, but I thought Jake looked off in the ring walk and during the fight. Maybe he loses when he is at 100%, but he knocked Fury off his feet with a jab. I think Paul likely KOs Fury in the rematch.

I do give Fury credit for fighting better thab I thought he would.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
            That's what you said the first time around, but your the one who got dropped in the fight, and by a jab no less.
            I’m no fan of either but that was a balance issue for Tommy, the punch did no damage

Comment

Tommy murders JP if he sits on his punches. He just wanted to outbox him and did it. Next time painful TKO.
              Speng Speng likes this.

Comment

​​​​​​Dude been ducking pc for 2 years they should fought fifteen
                Round

Last edited by Elpatron2; 03-02-2023, 03:27 PM.

Comment

No thanks, Tommy shyte needs to improve and get some credibility back

Comment

This guy has no intention of fighting serious opponents. The rematch with Paul is all he got.

Comment

Working...
                    X