Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn Gives Zhang Zhilei A Puncher's Chance Against Joe Joyce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn Gives Zhang Zhilei A Puncher's Chance Against Joe Joyce

After securing several stoppages to propel his career, Joe Joyce was initially hopeful that his violent handiwork would lead to a world title shot. Still, even with his propensity for cataclysmically ending the night of his foes, Joyce (15-0, 14 KOs) will first be asked to wait.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Zhang is about to mess up that Joyce against Fury money. Unless Zhang gasses, he going to hit Joe with those jackhammers until he breaks.

Comment

Funny because several members of the boxing press and public had Zhang beating his boy Hrgorvic

Zhang washes AJ. I would bet money on it.
      LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Everybody gives Zhang a puncher’s chance. 4 rounds to knock Joyce out. By then he’ll be running on fumes and Joyce will take him out.
        LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Zhang is horrible and if Joyce can't beat him easily he should straight up retire.

Comment

Zhang will be the most powerful boxer faced by jj till now. I still think joyce can win but he will risk.

Comment

This is a fight where i hope both could win but i can see only one winner: Juggernaut. Hopefully Zhang performs well and gets another big fight

Comment

@Thelron Mike: I'll take that bet; AJ washed Zhang in the 2012 Olympics. He put him on the canvas.

Comment

Zhang was on the end of a very bad decision last time but I don't think he beats Joyce but then not many expected Ruiz to bounce Joshua around the ring the way he did.So when a guy can truly dig and especially at heavyweight , it's worth the watch.

Comment

If Zhang had got the nod against Hrgovic, no one would have called it a bad decision, but at the same time, it wasn't like Zhang looked outstanding. I think it told us more about Hrgovic's limitations.

Zhang didn't knock out Hrgovic and he won't knock out Joyce. We know Joyce pushes the pace from the opening bell. He will pressure Zhang and might take some big punches doing so, but he will be draining Zhang's tank early and those punches are going to lose their sting. I think he breaks Zhang down by the middle of the fight.
                    joe strong joe strong likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X