Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Benavidez Sr. Believes That Caleb Plant Won't Be The Same After March 25th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Benavidez Sr. Believes That Caleb Plant Won't Be The Same After March 25th

For years on end, both David Benavidez and Caleb Plant have fulminated in the public eye. But while it appeared as though their careers would continue to head in opposite directions, the two placed their differences aside and immured themselves in a negotiating room. After haggling back and forth over minute details, the pair emerged from those talks with a signed contract in hand.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yep, esp. with Memo's, yea, that Memo Heredia's "help".
    jg_vza jg_vza likes this.

Comment

While I do believe that Benavidez will eventually pound Plant against the ropes for the KO, Jose Sr. really needs to stop flapping his soup coolers. He isn't throwing or taking one punch, but he's putting an enormous amount of pressure on his son.
      Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

Bumavidez's loss will be 2x enjoyable because of that fool. Lol.

Comment

As i wrote in another thread a few days ago, this fight smells of Holyfield vs Tyson I all over the place.

Comment

After the fight with Benavidez, Plant would be the no 1 mandatory challenger for Canelo's wbc 168 strap. Benavidez fought lots of low calibre opponents. Plant is the more dedicated, more proven fighter and of course the better boxer skillwise.
            jg_vza jg_vza likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
              While I do believe that Benavidez will eventually pound Plant against the ropes for the KO, Jose Sr. really needs to stop flapping his soup coolers. He isn't throwing or taking one punch, but he's putting an enormous amount of pressure on his son.
              I agree 100% Rebeirbg, what is the source of David Benavidez Sr.'s anger or hatred that they have for Caleb Plant? It's just not normal for any reason!
              I've never heard the father talk so much **** before one of his son's fight, and bringing up Plant's deceased daughter into the mix, just make's the Benavidez's look like trash.
              I used to be a big fan of David Benavidez, due to his exciting, and relentless combination punching style, but not after this this disgraceful show on their part.
              It's easy to be tough, when some else has to back your words up, Sr. wasn't acting so tough when Teofimo Sr. wanted to fight him, back then he sounded like a United Nations Diplomat.
              Last edited by Boricua181; 03-02-2023, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Plant is much more technical and I want to believe that Breadman has a killer game plan in store to avoid Benavidez’ pressure. We’ll see.
                AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

I was never a big fan of Plant but his skill level definitely deserves respect. Hopefully for Benavidez, he and his street rat Dad are just blowing smoke to hype the fight because if they take Plant lightly they could very easily lose. I was going for Benavidez but like some other posters here, I don't care who wins at this point. He's shown absolutely no class during the build up to this fight and along with Sr. has sounded like a potty mouthed little kid who just found out about bad words and is trying to build up his own lack of self esteem by disparaging his opponent. Even though Dirrell talked a lot of trash before his fight with Plant, it was totally unnecessary for Plant to imitate burying a body after he KO'd Dirrell, so there's that. The best result of this fight would be a double KO.

Comment

Many dads are too involved with the careers of their sons. They make all the promises but their sons have to back them up. It can go wrong--Plant is no slouch.

Comment

Working...
                    X