Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jesus Ramos, Abel Ramos Discuss PPV Bouts on Benavidez-Plant Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jesus Ramos, Abel Ramos Discuss PPV Bouts on Benavidez-Plant Card

Unbeaten rising star Jesus "Mono" Ramos and veteran welterweight contender Abel Ramos held a media workout in Phoenix, Ariz., on Wednesday as the Casa Grande-natives prepare for their respective showdowns on the David Benavidez vs. Caleb Plant SHOWTIME PPV(R) undercard on Saturday, March 25 in a Premier Boxing Champions event from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like those 2 fights! Strong support for the main event! Nice card for PBC!
    Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      I like those 2 fights! Strong support for the main event! Nice card for PBC!
      Those two brother's are fistic demon's in the boxing ring, they don't ask their opponent's for any quarter, and they give none (it's a battle to the end).
      Abel Ramos has fought a who's who of boxer's in the 140 pound division, he's won, lost, and drawn with the best of them. He's earned his stripe's the hard way.
      So his fight against the undefeated Cody Crowley should be a corker, and Jesus Ramos' fight against Joseph Spencer, a battle between two young, undefeated fighter should be a scorcher.
      Then you have Valenzuela versus Colbert trying to redeem themselves from their first losses, you know they're going to give their all, to avoid suffering back, to back losses.
      Finally the long awaited showdown, and I do mean showdown between David Benavidez Jr against Caleb Plant, which has bad blood written all over it, and may well turn into a foul filled fight.
      It's a great card with all of the aforementioned fighter's wanting to desperately prove themselves to their fan's, and their particular opponent's!
      Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

Those two brother's are fistic demon's in the boxing ring, they don't ask their opponent's for any quarter, and they give none (it's a battle to the end).
        Abel Ramos has fought a who's who of boxer's in the 140 pound division, he's won, lost, and drawn with the best of them. He's earned his stripe's the hard way.
        So his fight against the undefeated Cody Crowley should be a corker, and Jesus Ramos' fight against Joseph Spencer, a battle between two young, undefeated fighter should be a scorcher.
        Then you have Valenzuela versus Colbert trying to redeem themselves from their first losses, you know they're going to give their all, to avoid suffering back, to back losses.
        Finally the long awaited showdown, and I do mean showdown between David Benavidez Jr against Caleb Plant, which has bad blood written all over it, and may well turn into a foul filled fight.
        It's a great card with all of the aforementioned fighter's wanting to desperately prove themselves to their fan's, and their particular opponent's!
        I have no problem paying to see this card! I don't say that often! Planning to take the Wifey out for a matinee (John Wick 4), and an early dinner, that way I won't feel so bad when I tell her to let me be! Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          I have no problem paying to see this card! I don't say that often! Planning to take the Wifey out for a matinee (John Wick 4), and an early dinner, that way I won't feel so bad when I tell her to let me be! Lol!
          That sound's like a good idea, because these fight's have knockout written over all of them, but not before the loser has made his presence felt.

Comment

Working...
          X