Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salt Papi: I Definitely Want A Shot At Tommy Fury, I May Be The Only YouTuber To Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Salt Papi: I Definitely Want A Shot At Tommy Fury, I May Be The Only YouTuber To Beat Him

Salt Papi is prepared to carry the mantle for YouTube boxers. The lovable Filipino southpaw went straight into preparation mode in the immediate wake of fellow content creator Jake Paul's split decision defeat to England's Tommy Fury this past Sunday in Diriyah, Saudi Arabia. Paul (6-1, 4KOs) answered the call to face an experienced boxer for the first time in his three-year career after having faced an assortment of athletes from other mediums.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yoooo lmao

Comment

I have a buddy who was a solid MMA fighter and very good at Taekwondo. From what I saw and knew he was undefeated in the streets.

(He was also a collector for small loan sharks in the Bay Area)

He finally went toe to toe with a good amateur boxer, golden gloves contestant (not pro)

He was around 30 lbs lighter than my boy.

my boy got hands laid on him and got hurt pretty bad

Funny thing is he had a similar body type to Salt Papi. Chubby 220lbs 5'9.

theres levels to this and Salt Papi needs to stick to beating youtubers or buff dudes who think they can fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Casualfanforyou View Post
        I have a buddy who was a solid MMA fighter and very good at Taekwondo. From what I saw and knew he was undefeated in the streets.

He finally went toe to toe with a good amateur boxer, golden gloves contestant (not pro)

theres levels to this and Salt Papi needs to stick to beating youtubers or buff dudes who think they can fight.
        was it Mikey G or Ryan? NM, chubby? I know 2 pro mma guys who did tkd from San Jo. Both were lean and one is really tall. Salt Papi will get messed up bad by Tommy Fury. Jake Paul is actually a phenom.
        Last edited by Chris Hanson; 03-01-2023, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Looks like the Fury family black sheep may end up making better money fighting these youtube clowns. They simply want to spite Paul by fighting Fury hoping they'd win. Clown s**t.

Comment

Now that would be entertaining!

The prefight as much as the antics in the ring.

Comment

This is so funny. I think it should be something Tommy Fury starts. He goes on to face every Youtuber boxer to see how many he can take down.
              Butt stuff Butt stuff JLC JLC like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Casualfanforyou View Post

But he’s calling out a boxer who barely beat and got knocked down by another YouTuber. I think Salt Papi is barking up the correct tree here. Lol
                Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

To be honest Salt papi definitely has better boxing than Paul and maybe even Fury dude looked kinda natural in the ring in his debut.

Comment

Could probably be froids next fight if Tommy passes

Comment

Working...
                    X