Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Says He Was Sick Ahead of Tommy Fury Fight, Says Fury 'Wasn't That Great'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Says He Was Sick Ahead of Tommy Fury Fight, Says Fury 'Wasn't That Great'

Jake Paul is kicking himself for losing against someone he does not believe even represented the toughest fight of his career. Paul, the Youtuber-turned-boxer, suffered his first professional loss last weekend to Tommy Fury in an eight-round cruiserweight bout in Diriyah, Saudi Arabia. The highly hyped fight was notable because it featured Paul in his first fight against a so-called legitimate boxer; the majority of Paul's previous five fights came against former mixed-martial-arts fighters. Fury, the brother of WBC heavyweight titlist Tyson, shook off a late knockdown in the final round to win a decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sounds like Jake Paul fits right into boxing. He was taught well - make the excuses "but we don't make excuses"

Comment

I knew the excuses would start coming. He picked the weakest real boxer, had him move up from lhw to cw and STILL has to make excuses and mot give the man his credit....POS

Comment

Sounds like Jake has a sore vagina

Comment

Tommy Fury has struck a gold mine with this guy.
          Biolink Biolink eco1 eco1 NENOBROWN NENOBROWN sege64 sege64 Smash Smash and 1 others like this.

Comment

A true bum! Apart from the overhand right he has nothing.

Comment

He was on every single show saying how he was gonna KO him etc and now all of a sudden he was sick for a month and was jet lagged? Did he literally arrive to SA the day before the fight? I really hope this ends the Youtuber boxing garbage. I mean, the celebrity boxing back in the day was fine because you knew they were not trying to be real boxers but this is just worn out at this point.

Anyway, Tommy can fight this guy again and probably just retire so there is that.

Comment

"...he is not that great..." Gosh, you could have fooled me. I thought Tommy Fury was a sure-fire hall of fame talent. Maybe this dreadful freak show will put an end to YouTubers boxing on PPV.

Comment

In the ring he’s below amateur, but he’s an elite level excuse maker. How the hell have these two novices generated so much attention is beyond me. Makes me feel old. “Back in my day….”
                  eco1 eco1 NENOBROWN NENOBROWN like this.

Comment

It was a matter of time for the excuses

Comment

Working...
                    X