Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Showtime's Espinoza: 9 Boxing Events In 10 Weeks Says We Remain Committed To The Sport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Showtime's Espinoza: 9 Boxing Events In 10 Weeks Says We Remain Committed To The Sport

Brandon Figueroa and Mark Magsayo will square off Saturday night in the third "Showtime Championship Boxing" main event since February 11. Showtime's tripleheader from Toyota Arena in Ontario, California, will be the premium cable network's fourth of nine
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope Showtime remain in the sport. HBO leaving was a massive blow to boxing and losing another long-time broadcaster would be similar.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      I hope Showtime remain in the sport. HBO leaving was a massive blow to boxing and losing another long-time broadcaster would be similar.
      I agree 100%

Comment

Its funny how people were saying that Showtime and PBC were broke, but they have one of the busiest schedules on the boxing landscape. Also, side note that I'm ready for the hate for, notice that Espinosa says the "Charlos," as in plural, that means Big Charlo is on his way back soon, and its going to be a lot of ass whoopings for some of your favorite fighters in a hot minute.
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

The haters won't like this! They thought PBC was finished...again! Lol! I hope they make Cruz vs. Martin, and Morrell vs. Andrade!

Comment

Said before and will say it again. Al freakin Haymon

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
              Its funny how people were saying that Showtime and PBC were broke, but they have one of the busiest schedules on the boxing landscape. Also, side note that I'm ready for the hate for, notice that Espinosa says the "Charlos," as in plural, that means Big Charlo is on his way back soon, and its going to be a lot of ass whoopings for some of your favorite fighters in a hot minute.
              They wanted the PBC to fail and then those same haters turn around and get mad because of the way Haymon advises who to fight who. That makes no F-N since what so ever

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                They wanted the PBC to fail and then those same haters turn around and get mad because of the way Haymon advises who to fight who. That makes no F-N since what so ever
                No one wanted PBC to fail, they were just giving fans crap after crap fights. They started out great then started to decline on quality fights.
                Sheikh Sheikh Hustle Hustle like this.

Comment

Another quality fight that may live up to last weekends thriller Matias vs Ponce. That was easily the fight of the year so far imo.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

No one wanted PBC to fail, they were just giving fans crap after crap fights. They started out great then started to decline on quality fights.
                    It's that simple

Comment

Working...
                    X