No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Discusses Tommy Fury's Win Over Jake Paul

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Discusses Tommy Fury's Win Over Jake Paul

SO, 'THE TRUTH', as it was dubbed, is finally out and the hurt is on the side of Jake Paul after he was outpointed by Tommy Fury in Diriyah on Sunday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Warren mentioned Frank Bruno. I think one of Bruno's favourite sayings was "that's cricket, Harry".

I'm not sure if that was it, but I think that was it. I didn't google about it.

Comment

Yes, I hear the argument that promoters are there to promote, but that will only get you so far. The individual must grasp the nettle and make themselves marketable in the first place if they want to chase a pot of gold.

We in the promotional business spend fortunes on digital media and PR activities across the board and are more than happy to do so in order to shine a light on our fighters.
      Translation: "It's my job to promote you but please make my job easier for me." Also, you spend a fortune on digital media and PR activities? What PR activities? What digital media? Maybe it's different over there but here I'm lucky to see a boxing article in the Yahoo news reel and most times I see a boxer doing an interview with a lowkey boxing enthusiast.

Comment

Working...
      X