Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zhang Zhilei Looks Forward To Testing The Chin of Joe Joyce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zhang Zhilei Looks Forward To Testing The Chin of Joe Joyce

Zhilei Zhang promises that Joe Joyce will feel the Far East force when the pair collide at the Copper Box Arena on April 15, live on BT Sport. Big Juggernaut and Big Bang will trade bombs with Joyce's WBO Interim world heavyweight title at stake, with the pair
    [Click Here To Read More]

The problem for Zhang, is that Joyce is looking to do the same, and I believe that he'll give Zhang his second loss possibly by knockout.
    A tremendous shout out for Zhang who fought his heart out, and landed some bomb's himself in losing his undefeated record.
    That said Zhang has truly turned out to be a better fighter than I had previously thought, who is a bigger puncher, and has a sturdier jaw than I had expected.
    Last edited by Boricua181; 03-01-2023, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Joyce will test your stamina.
      landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Two old giants hitting the big test. The wheels ARE gonna come off for one of them and the winner doesn't go much farther. Look for Joyce to work behind that left jab as he did with Dubois, and for Zhang to try and catch him with that big power. This is an intriguing contest!

Comment

Even that i can't see Zhang winning this one, i'm really lookin forward for this
          landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Zhang can win if he catches Joyce often enough with counters. Ref could stop fight with Joyce on his feet with his great chin reputation intact
            Willow The Wisp Willow The Wisp likes this.

Comment

It is an interesting match. In rounds 1-4 I favor Zhang and he quickness and southpaw style. In rounds 9-12 I favor Joyce and his stamina to prevail. It is an interning match vs big punchers. Zhang might have the chin edge here. He definitely has the skills edge , but with his tiny gas tank he needs to work on the easy to hit Joyce early. The corner men giving both men advise will also be very interesting.
              Willow The Wisp Willow The Wisp likes this.

Comment

My humble prediction; Joyce wins by clobber and we have a terrific fight along the way. I will clear the calendar completely for this one!
                Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Joyce will probably come in trying to do the same things quoted in this article. As slow as these guys are, can't help but feel this is gonna be a barnburner for some reason. Looking forward to this one.

Comment

This could be the heavyweight scrap of the year, Foreman Lyle type barn burner....Until Zhang gasses
                    Sheikh Sheikh likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X