Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Reacts To Lower Than Expected Turnout at O2 Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Reacts To Lower Than Expected Turnout at O2 Arena

This past Saturday night, five division world champion Floyd Mayweather made debut in the UK. The retired fight took party in another exhibition bout, which saw him easily outbox MMA fighter and reality TV star Aaron Chalmers over eight rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

its over bruh, turn the page. Let the next generation shine

Comment

I don't have any interest in watching an exhibition. I find it pointless . I don't care who's doing it.

Comment

Exhibition matches having 100k capacity expectations :
        El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
          its over bruh, turn the page. Let the next generation shine
          A retired fighter can shine doing exhibition matches ???

How ?

Comment

I’m a mayweather fan and I didn’t know the fight took place until it ended but even if I did know I wasn’t going to watch anyway. Floyd best selling point was him and the possibility of losing and when you fighting people who don’t have a chance at all of winning severely cuts his sales.

I might even put money down for Floyd vs Judah,cotto,delahoya 2. Floyd should be fighting other old retired boxers with head gear on. Floyd is going to have a tough time getting anyone to put money up to pay him for these underwhelming exhibitions.

Comment

The schtick is tired, old and worn. It’s time to move on. The game is over. You must now live off investments and not quick carnival shows.

Comment

Lmfao that last line was funny af. So brits are stingy and Americans arent?

Comment

Credit to Floyd. He's FAR more active than "active" top welterweights. Enough already. Return and roll the dice, Mr TBE.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                    The schtick is tired, old and worn. It’s time to move on. The game is over. You must now live off investments and not quick carnival shows.
                    Exactly what I was going to post. Perhaps the star still shines in Japan but elsewhere I think the sun has set
                    Boxingfanatic75 Boxingfanatic75 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X