Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Believes Jake Paul Should Fight KSI Next, Not Tommy Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Believes Jake Paul Should Fight KSI Next, Not Tommy Fury

Promoter Eddie Hearn of Matchroom believes Jake Paul should forget about a rematch with Tommy Fury - and instead focus on a grudge match collision with Youtube rival KSI.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rematch Fury with Vada Random Drug testing, Jake Paul needs to step up his Strength & Conditioning

Comment

KSI next, and maybe one or two more opponent's, and then the rematch with Tommy Fury.

Comment

Ksi then either diaz brother from MMA if win then a tommy fury rematch. KSI and Fury both are from the U.K doing one there would be good for the brand, just don't don't do most there for obvious unreasonable tax purposes.

Comment

I referee and judge amateur boxing, and I would say Jake Paul is pretty good for an intermediate level boxer. Like, if a clone of Jake Paul showed up at an amateur show fights with 6 fights and went in there and performed, I’d say okay…. good job pretty decent for his experience. That’s not knocking him, actually it’s something he should be very proud of, but I’m glad we can all knock it off with all the nonsense about him being a prospect.
          Last edited by Southpaw16; 02-28-2023, 11:42 PM.
          MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

Not KSI. The dude sucks.

Comment

Here is a reflection:

We saw Jake Paul’s actual level, but Jake Paul beat Anderson Silva who beat JCC jr. So just HOW coked up must JCC jr have been around the time of that fight? This guy was once a legit prospect who almost beat Sergio Martinez ffs, and he’s not even super old.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw16 View Post
                just HOW coked up must JCC jr have been around the time of that fight?
                yes

Comment

Well, if Hearn says they're both not very good, then Jake should be able to beat Tommy in a rematch, as Tommy isn't all that good.

Eddie would've promoted their fight if he could, by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post
                    Not KSI. The dude sucks.
                    I don’t think that’s the point though

those two fighting would earn crazy money

Comment

Working...
                    X