Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniele Scardina Suffers Serious Head Injury During Sparring, Undergoes Surgery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniele Scardina Suffers Serious Head Injury During Sparring, Undergoes Surgery

Italian boxer Daniele Scardina, according to reports by the Italian press, is said to be in serious condition after suffering a head injury after a sparring session earlier today (February 28).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Man you hate to hear this kind of stuff. Hate that it even happens period. Hoping that he makes it through

Comment

Damn his sparring partner mustve caught him just right with 16oz and headgear to do that much damage. Speedy recovery.

Comment

I hope he recovers fully.

He has a good record. The injury appears to be very severe, and it may be better not to continue boxing anymore. But it will be a decision he has to make.

We are reminded, as we tend to forget, how dangerous boxing is, and one can even get hurt in sparring.

Comment

praying for the best.

Comment

Hope for a speedy and healthy recovery!

Comment

The sentence at the bottom of my posts does not apply here. Get well soon.

Comment

He's in a coma right now, he will not fight again if he manages to survive.

The writing was on the wall; all it takes is watching the end of his lost fight vs De Carolis. He was completely out in the 4th round, but both the referee and his corner criminally let him ship an awful lot of additional hard punches in the 5th.

Comment

Incredibly sad. Praying for his recovery. I followed Scardinia's career progress on the DAZN Italy cards. He had a passion for the sport and sought to improve by training in Florida. I enjoyed his fights.

The DeCarolis fight was very entertaining but also brutal as my friend Tatabanya points out above.

Tatabanya Tatabanya likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                    Incredibly sad. Praying for his recovery. I followed Scardinia's career progress on the DAZN Italy cards. He had a passion for the sport and sought to improve by training in Florida. I enjoyed his fights.

The DeCarolis fight was very entertaining but also brutal as my friend Tatabanya points out above.
                    According to the last reports, Scardina's manager confirmed small signs of recovery. He's in a medically induced coma, but reacting to the stimuli.
                    PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X