Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carlos Adames-Julian Williams To Headline Showtime Tripleheader 6/24 In Minneapolis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carlos Adames-Julian Williams To Headline Showtime Tripleheader 6/24 In Minneapolis

The mandatory challenger for Jermall Charlo's WBC middleweight title will instead fight another opponent Charlo has beaten in his next fight. Showtime revealed Tuesday that Carlos Adames will defend his WBC interim middleweight title against Julian Williams in the 12-round main event of a tripleheader the network will televise June 24 from The Armory in Minneapolis. The three-bout broadcast also will include a junior middleweight bout between Erickson Lubin and Luis Arias.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Adames by KO!! I like Breadman but JW is done!!

Comment

Adames should run through J-Rock in under 6 rounds. Arias vs Lubin should be a decent scrap and that Argentinean that Maidana promotes is always in high paced fights as well, would like to see him vs Franco.

Comment

Meh kinda fight. Charlo hasn't fought since June 2021? He needs to be fvkcing stripped of the title
        BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Three so-so fights. Nothing to look forward to.
          Hitmon Hitmon Sheikh Sheikh like this.

Comment

I've seen much worse fight cards than this SEVERAL times over the last several years on showtime. I'll give it a watch
            Theosis26 Theosis26 likes this.

Comment

I like Williams a lot but his chin is so unreliable. The Hurd fight was a shocker.
              H.B.Viper H.B.Viper likes this.

Comment

It's a step down for Adames. I understand. The reigning champ Jermall ain't ready for that Adames smoke. I also expect a tuneup for the one-fight per 2 years fighter.
                BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Looks like the end for J-Rock. Adames should have gotten his title shot by now. The WBC is a joke for letting Jermall sit on the belt this long.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle SneakyTouch View Post
                    Meh kinda fight. Charlo hasn't fought since June 2021? He needs to be fvkcing stripped of the title
                    Al slides Mauricio some cash under the table. It's obvious.

Comment

Working...
                    X