Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano Injured, Katie Taylor Rematch No Longer In Play For May 20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano Injured, Katie Taylor Rematch No Longer In Play For May 20

The sequel to the best fight of the past year is no longer in play for its targeted. An undisclosed injury suffered by Amanda Serrano has forced a postponement of her anticipated rematch with Katie Taylor. The two were due to meet May 20 in Dublin, Ireland, likely at 3Arena but now with those plans--at best--on hold.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 03-03-2023, 03:28 PM.

Good. I want to see KT fight a sexy beast like Baumgardner not a featherweight.

Comment

Let's go Baumgardner, unless Katie trying to avoid that type of work.

Comment

Baumgardner is so juiced she can't go past 5 rounds without having a coronary

Comment

JP loses and the next day serrano out of the Taylor fight lmao. Nothing strange there

Comment

things are never easy with serrano but i guess the money will be worth it when it eventually gets sorted out

Comment

I am incredibly disappointed by the postponement/large delay of this mouthwatering rematch. I just hope that Serrano can feel better and get well soon and then be back in the ring once she is ready. Should this not be Taylor's next fight, although I hope it is, fights to almost match this IMO would be Katie against Terri Harper, Michaela Mayer, Alycia Bamguardener, Chantelle Cameron (albeit possibly too risky), Delfine Persoon (incredibly tough fight). Women's boxing is just mind blowing in it's capacity for epic match ups.

Comment

I actually think this is a good thing.

No way Amanda was going to be ready for an all-out war with Taylor a few months after the war she just went through with Erika Cruz.

I always said it should've taken place in the summer, like August or September in Dublin. May was always too soon.
                Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Is Jake Paul closing shop!

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
                    JP loses and the next day serrano out of the Taylor fight lmao. Nothing strange there
                    Nah, it isn't that. Serrano waited for years to get in there with Taylor hoping she'd be shot enough to win. When that wasn't the case, she wanted to make sure of it by the time the rematch comes along. it's the same thing Canelo did with that third Golovkin fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X