Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anderson-Arias, Davis-Yigit Made Official For Stevenson-Yoshino Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anderson-Arias, Davis-Yigit Made Official For Stevenson-Yoshino Card

Jared "The Real Big Baby" Anderson has climbed the heavyweight rankings with his devastating knockout power. The 6'4, 240-pound wrecking ball will face fellow unbeaten George Arias in a 10-rounder Saturday, April 8, at Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey. Anderson-Arias will be the co-feature to the WBC lightweight title eliminator between Shakur Stevenson and Shuichiro Yoshino.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Davis vs. Yigit! Yigit is a very nice replacement! Davis needs this caliber of fighter at this time! Very nice card by Top Rank!
    NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Solid card for ESPN televised fights

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Davis vs. Yigit! Yigit is a very nice replacement! Davis needs this caliber of fighter at this time! Very nice card by Top Rank!
        BX, I couldn’t agree more. He should beat the hell outta Yigit, but should also get a few rounds in also. Yigit is a tough lil guy, but Keyshawn should overwhelm him. Can ya dig it? Yigit

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post

BX, I couldn’t agree more. He should beat the hell outta Yigit, but should also get a few rounds in also. Yigit is a tough lil guy, but Keyshawn should overwhelm him. Can ya dig it? Yigit
          I see what you did there! Lol! I was very encouraged by Rivera vs. Martin, both accepting that fight b4 a title was on the line! Do you think Keyshawn Davis and Floyd Schofield could do something similar? That would be FIRE!!!
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Yigit is a very good replacement, if he puts on a decent show I’d like to see him here in the UK to test Azim.

Arias I don’t know too much about beyond he beat Cheney. Wouldn’t say I’m overwhelmed by that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              I see what you did there! Lol! I was very encouraged by Rivera vs. Martin, both accepting that fight b4 a title was on the line! Do you think Keyshawn Davis and Floyd Schofield could do something similar? That would be FIRE!!!
              Davis and Schofield should be headed head to head right now. Both have power, can box and swarm, still don’t have a ton of Pro wins yet either… schitt I picture it being damn good. Schofield has a lil height and reach advantage, if I remember correctly, but he’s spent a lot of time around Shakur Stevenson and I’m sure he’s learned plenty. BX, set it up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post

Davis and Schofield should be headed head to head right now. Both have power, can box and swarm, still don’t have a ton of Pro wins yet either… schitt I picture it being damn good. Schofield has a lil height and reach advantage, if I remember correctly, but he’s spent a lot of time around Shakur Stevenson and I’m sure he’s learned plenty. BX, set it up!!!
                I wish I could! Schofield has been calling out Keyshawn for a minute, so I know Keyshawn must know this, but I don't see him talking about it much!

Comment

Nice! Solid Opponents for both at this point in their Careers

Comment

Working...
                  X