Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch: Jake Paul Was Exposed By Fury, I'd Smash Him To Bits!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Froch: Jake Paul Was Exposed By Fury, I'd Smash Him To Bits!

Former super middleweight champion Carl Froch has traded plenty of words with Youtube star turned boxer, Jake Paul, in the last few weeks. Froch was not surprised that Paul (6-1, 4 KOs) suffered his first career defeat on Sunday, when he dropped an eight round split decision to undefeated Tommy Fury (9-0, 4 KOs), who is the younger brother of WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Okay, so?

Most anyone who knows even some shyt about boxing could make a long list of boxers who could.
    real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Carl Froch another opponent from the weight division below Paul....

I did like Froch as a boxer but he did get hit a lot. He was hardly the greatest boxer. He had that power and chin tho
      NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Maybe he is saying that Paul doesn’t deserve to be at the exposure level he is at. There are thousands of up and comers and journeymen out there who make next to nothing eating their own guts. That’s where Paul should be in the eyes of boxing purists. You can only imagine if Mickey Rourke had fought in this era.
        NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

It was a close fight, Tommy lad looked shyte
          Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Froch would legit kill Paul in the ring, it shouldn't be allowed to happen.
            NENOBROWN NENOBROWN likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
              Froch would legit kill Paul in the ring, it shouldn't be allowed to happen.
              It might happen if there were 81 thousands fans in the stadium

Comment

I see that Miss Cordingley's blowjòbs have failed to soften this grumpy old uncle's temper.
                Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

That Jake Paul's money is calling Froch.

Comment

I agree Jake Paul isnt a good boxer but he is a GREAT Prize Fighter

Comment

Working...
                    X