Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Fears He Broke Left Hand During London Exhibition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Fears He Broke Left Hand During London Exhibition

Floyd Mayweather Jr. made easy work of Aaron Chalmers, and millions along the way, during his exhibition boxing match Saturday at The O2 Arena in London, but it came at the cost of his health.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Did he say tickets? You actually have to pay for this? And the reasoning goes on as to why the empty seats-

Comment

Mayweather needs to focus on promoting.

Comment

A career ending injury would be a blessing for Mayweather, I think that’s the only way he’ll let it go.

I used to always hope Roy would fail a medical when he was doing shows in Russia, Poland, Latvia etc in his late 40’s.

Comment

Alright.....

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Floyd Mayweather Jr. made easy work of Aaron Chalmers, and millions along the way, during his exhibition boxing match Saturday at The O2 Arena in London, but it came at the cost of his health.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            If keeps fighting these exhibition's, he might get something else broken, like his face, or brain.

Comment

I been following that ninja a long time. Wish I had a dime every time he said he broke his hand. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                Mayweather needs to focus on promoting.
                U need a fighter to promote!

Comment

Dammmmmm his hand he's breaking banks and hearts by doing this BS!

Comment

One of the best ever, and still some people don't appreciate the greatness.

If he wants to continue exhibitions, why not, he's earned it.
                    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X