Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nicholas Walters Returns For First Fight Since 2016 Lomachenko Loss, Scores Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nicholas Walters Returns For First Fight Since 2016 Lomachenko Loss, Scores Decision Win

Nicholas "The Axe Man" Walters quit from a one-sided beating against Vasiliy Lomachenko on Nov. 26, 2016, and quit boxing for good soon after.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Man he had all the hype after the Donaire win then suddenly Loma humiliates him and he's a bum

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle SneakyTouch View Post
      Man he had all the hype after the Donaire win then suddenly Loma humiliates him and he's a bum
      His mind got broke, often that's worse than the body getting beat up, the mind may not recover.
      Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
        His mind got broke, often that's worse than the body getting beat up, the mind may not recover.
        I love you

Comment

he let too much time past but he may still make some money but not as champ
          Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

I love you
            I must be putting out the wrong vibe youre the second male to tell me that today lol
            Uncle SneakyTouch Uncle SneakyTouch likes this.

Comment

I love you
              ———
              I wanted to troll you for this comment but it’s only February so I chose not to
              Uncle SneakyTouch Uncle SneakyTouch likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

he got dropped by TR after this. I don’t think him not fighting again had anything to do with his mind being broken. He just lacked an Avenue to return. Sucks cuz he was a good fighter who simply lost to a great fighter. Sport could have used him back then.
                BlakBread904 BlakBread904 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post

he got dropped by TR after this. I don’t think him not fighting again had anything to do with his mind being broken. He just lacked an Avenue to return. Sucks cuz he was a good fighter who simply lost to a great fighter. Sport could have used him back then.
                  Im not so sure , good fighters that want to fight will find a way to fight, the mind being broken is not linear its abstract, but I don't know him personally so wouldn't bet on it.

Comment

Why did he take such a long hiatus though?

Comment

Working...
                    X