Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury: I'm Only Going To Get Stronger, If Jake Paul Wants Rematch - Bring It On!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury: I'm Only Going To Get Stronger, If Jake Paul Wants Rematch - Bring It On!

Saudi Arabia - Light heavyweight prospect Tommy Fury (9-0, 4 KOs) is riding high after overcoming a knockdown in the final round, to push forward and win an eight round split decision over previously unbeaten Jake Paul (6-1, 4 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

The only thing I got from this fight is a confirmation that Tommy Fury is not very good. And therefore Jake Paul is just as bad. Oh well, they got paid well for it.

Boxing is creating a demand for these celebrity events because the best athletes are not fighting each other.

Comment

Neither of them are boxers atm. In fairness Jake did as well as expected. Took him down with a stiff jab too. He held his own but lost comfortably. Jake Paul needs to stay away from professional boxers now. Young and upcoming ones and also retired pros. No need to see this again. Tommy needs to shred down to 12st 7 pds and get a good respected trainer in his corner. A Virgil Hill/ Derrick James type trainer if he wants to get to world level, but after looking at his performance last night that would be a big push for the kid. His fundamentals need fine tuning, in particular his shot selection and attack mode, but kudos to him for taking all the pressure on and getting the result. Hopefully he comes good and gets to British level in the next few years. Short term Shane McGuigan would be good for him.

Comment

Yes, I said Tommy would win. Shame he was knocked down, jake will be pleased and uplifted by that

Comment

This was the best Tommy has looked. I am not sure why all of my ugly peers are so mean about him and his skills. He only has 9 fights. Is it because he could easily take your wives?

Comment

It's a shame that the World Title fight Jack vs Makabu was an undercard, and Fury vs Paul was the main event... shows that this sport is all about money.
            Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Tommy needs random drug tested.
              NENOBROWN NENOBROWN likes this.

Comment

Tommy knocks him out in a rematch.
                Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyborg Fangerloo View Post
                  This was the best Tommy has looked. I am not sure why all of my ugly peers are so mean about him and his skills. He only has 9 fights. Is it because he could easily take your wives?
                  Yeah I don't really get all the hate. Tommy is a nice lad, he isn't obnoxious like his brother/dad can be.

Comment

All things considered, Tommy looked okay. With a better trainer and less of the drama, he could get somewhere respectable. I am glad he outboxed Jake and earned the win. Now maybe Jake will go away.

Comment

Working...
                    X