Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: All Respect To Tommy Fury, He Won, I Think We Deserve The Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: All Respect To Tommy Fury, He Won, I Think We Deserve The Rematch

Youtuber turned boxer, Jake Paul (6-1, 4 KOs), finally faced a "real" boxer for the first time, and it was a bit more than he could handle as Tommy Fury (9-0, 4 KOs) handed him his first defeat via eight-round split decision Sunday night at Diriyah Arena in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Better than I expected for that level but please no rematch ....move on.

Comment

These fights are very popular but meaningless.

Comment

Shows more things about what Jake Paul can do. From a youtuber to almost beating a true boxer. Tommy Fury was scared and nervous. It was not his night but of course we expect him to beat Jake Paul. Not interested in the rematch but it was a fun fight.

Comment

I am one of the guys always talking smack about Jake but I gotta take my hat off to him for hanging in there.

I wouldn’t mind a rematch. It’s not like either of these guys has much more pressing fights to take care of.
          Calibaloc Calibaloc likes this.

Comment

The Rematch was a guarantee lmaooo

Comment

Funny part is Jake Paul is still the A-side in the rematch. What other options are there for Tommy?

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                These fights are very popular but meaningless.
                All fights are meaningless

Comment

If nothing else Paul is an active fighter, I wish the true boxing stars would take note.
                  alexoneness alexoneness likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
                    I am one of the guys always talking smack about Jake but I gotta take my hat off to him for hanging in there.

I wouldn’t mind a rematch. It’s not like either of these guys has much more pressing fights to take care of.
                    Finally, a comment that didnt come from an idiot. It was a good fight and all these dudes hating will jump at the rematch just like they watched this one.

Comment

Working...
                    X