Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack Drops Ilunga Makabu Twice, Stops Him in Twelfth For WBC Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Badou Jack Drops Ilunga Makabu Twice, Stops Him in Twelfth For WBC Title

Badou Jack achieved the history he set out to make from the moment he accepted this fight. Precision power punching went a long way toward Jack becoming a three-division titlist after he stopped Ilunga 'Junior' Makabu in the 12th round. Makabu was down in rounds four and eleven, before a final flurry by Jack forced referee Mark Lyson to halt the contest at 54 seconds of round twelve.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 02-26-2023, 05:00 PM.

Congrats to Badou Jack. Classy performance

Comment

War Jack! Great win for the 39 year old

Comment

Congrats to Badou. That was a good fight

Comment

Got to say this probably Badou's career best perfomance hands down. Nicely done

Comment

3 division champion. Beat Dirrell, Groves, Bute - robbed against DeGale & robbed against Stevenson. Hall of Famer. I’ve seen worse guys make it into the HOF

Comment

I predicted this upset here a couple of days ago. Makabu has never been the same since suffering that brutal kayo by Tony Bellew.

Comment

Good tear up happy for brother badou jack

Comment

I foolishly favored Makabu going in, so Jack's performance definitely impressed. Well deserved win. Makabu looked spent from the get go.

Comment

Great performance by Badou Jack. I was streaming this in hope that he would turn in this type of performance. I jumped off my couch lol

Comment

Working...
                    X