Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: This Is Tommy's End Goal... To Me, This Is A Speed Bump And A Cakewalk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: This Is Tommy's End Goal... To Me, This Is A Speed Bump And A Cakewalk

Jake Paul has loftier goals in mind beyond this weekend. The content creator-turned-cruiserweight prospect does not believe the same to be the case for England's Tommy Fury, whom he finally faces on the third try.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jakes getting TKO’d, he won’t know what to do when he comes under any pressure

Comment

Been saying I’m not gonna watch the fight the whole time ha

I will be streaming that s**t for sure , nothing else on tv

Hopefully we see a double knockout

Comment

Will we get Stats & Stakes for this huge fight?

Comment

I've said this countless times but how can you be a cruiserweight prospect if you've never even technically fought at cruiser. Especially when all his opponents have been much smaller. Whatever who even cares. I'm sure the fight will be garbage.

Comment

This is a perfect fight to torrent.

Comment

Christ this whole promotion is painful to watch , the commentary is unbelievably pony

Its on par with that wipeout programme’s commentary

Last edited by Straightener; 02-26-2023, 02:52 PM.

Comment

If Jake wins, some are going to say he didn't beat a "real" boxer. For a guy with a few fights, he hasn't done badly.

Comment

Wilder sounds punch drunk or extremely simple .

Comment

Still predicting a draw. There's more money to siphon with a draw.

Comment

Working...
                    X