Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack: I Have A Chance To Become First Muslim To Win A World Title In Saudi Arabia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Badou Jack: I Have A Chance To Become First Muslim To Win A World Title In Saudi Arabia

Badou Jack couldn't picture a more ideal location to potentially become a three-division titlist. The former super middleweight and light heavyweight titleholder is a slight underdog versus defending WBC cruiserweight beltholder Ilunga 'Junior' Makabu. The two collide this Sunday at Diriyah, Saudi Arabia, which will mark the
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm probably the only poster who finds this incredibly amusing

Comment

Allah akbar, baby. Number 1.
      Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Comment

i guess it must be a handicap being muslim if it can be seen as some kind of achievement

Comment

Was never a fan of Badou. His best win is A. Direll 8 years ago. AND I will never forget how the commentators were hyping him just before he got destroyed by Derek Edwards in the 1st. That was ****king priceless.

Comment

He always seems to fight hard enough to get a draw. Maybe he'll be the first Muslim to get a draw in a title fight in Saudi Arabia. Wow! Historic achievement
            BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Not sure he makes it past Makabu’s forehead.

Comment

Good luck to him, would love to see that happen

Comment

If he wants some attention get on a fight card not a manufactured celebrity side show.

Comment

No one's gives a fkcxk

Comment

Working...
                    X