Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Elvis Rodriguez Drops, Defeats a Game Joseph Adorno

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Elvis Rodriguez Drops, Defeats a Game Joseph Adorno

Rodriguez, Adorno Fight Photos Gallery - Minneapolis - In a junior welterweight contest, Elvis Rodirguez (14-1-1, 12 KOs) dropped and decisioned Joseph Adorno (17-2-2, 14 KOs) over ten rounds. (photos by Esther Lin)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rodirguez won but that was one of the worse refereeing performances i have seen and i have seen a few in UK

Comment

Originally posted by nick59 View Post
      Rodirguez won but that was one of the worse refereeing performances i have seen and i have seen a few in UK
      Adorno showed he could take a punch and still give someting back but at the same time he was exposed for what he lacked in other areas. More body work would have done him justice i still beleive that. It did not bother me too much about the ref, i have seen worst much worst. You tend to get numb to the refs after a while. Still they both need more fights and challenges to bring out more in them by other fighters niiether is a front runner to any major fights until they get tested some more and develop some more. Both could and should be names if they do those things.

Comment

Working...
      X