Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Looking For Bigger Things After First Round Knockout Victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Looking For Bigger Things After First Round Knockout Victory

Former world champion and two-time Olympic gold medal winner Guillermo Rigondeaux is looking for bigger things after picking up his first victory in over three years.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rigondeaux very disappointed for having been unable to show his brand new jogging shoes off.

Comment

Hope Rigo continue to be an aggressive fighter but just avoid Pinoy fighters.

Comment

At 42 and with two bad eyes, sure.

Comment

Has it been that long ?

Comment

Could Nonito seek revenge?
            Jack_sh*t Jack_sh*t likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
              Hope Rigo continue to be an aggressive fighter but just avoid Pinoy fighters.
              Why? casimero didn't do $h1t to him.

Comment

Wow, I'm honestly surprised Rigo had a KO in him still. I guess it's only been since June 2019, but felt longer.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post

Why? casimero didn't do $h1t to him.
                  And he didn’t do shyte to Casimero either. Dreadful effort by Rigo

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

And he didn’t do shyte to Casimero either. Dreadful effort by Rigo
                    Exactly, I think the combined punches landed for the whole fight was like 90. So, a fighter that can't cut the ring off, versus a 40 yo guy doesn't have to be afraid. An ugly fight yes, but casimero doesn't have what it takes to hurt a boxer like Rigondeaux. I was not talking about the match , I reply to your comment. Not the fight, hey I change the channel in the 6th round.

Comment

Working...
                    X