Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jake Paul, Tommy Fury - Set For Grudge Match in Saudi Arabia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jake Paul, Tommy Fury - Set For Grudge Match in Saudi Arabia

Paul, Fury Weights Photos Gallery - At the Diriyah Arena in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Jake "The Problem Child" Paul will, at long last, face undefeated pro boxer Tommy "TNT" Fury, younger brother of heavyweight world champion Tyson Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh boy, Jake Paul on PPV! I can’t wait not to watch it.

Comment

Less than 20 years ago I would never have imagined that in 2023 I would be thinking like a nostalgic grandfather with respect to "newness" in boxing.
      shwaap shwaap likes this.

Comment

Let's go Jake!!

Comment

what's chisora doing

Comment

Finally we are going to get the Zoolander walk off in real life on PPV

Comment

At least the Makabu/Jack fight will be decent.
              TopekaSam TopekaSam likes this.

Comment

Youtube boy picking on another inexperienced smaller guy once again, lame af. Any cruiser in the top 100 beats the hypejob easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Feint First View Post
                  Youtube boy picking on another inexperienced smaller guy once again, lame af. Any cruiser in the top 100 beats the hypejob easy.
                  Let me get this straight you think Tommy Fury is the inexperienced one in this fight? What the **** is wrong with people? You described JP as a youtuber and he's picking on a boxer with a family history of fighting not to mention Fury has actual amateur and professional experience. I wont bring up the fact Fury weighed in heavier than the youtuber.

Comment

I hope fury beats the hell of Paul. I’m done with him fighting mma guys in a boxing fight. If you’re a prospect, then keeping fighting boxers!

Comment

Working...
                    X