Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Subriel Matias: Dadashev's Death Made Me Think It Could Happen To Me; Sorrow Never Leaves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Subriel Matias: Dadashev's Death Made Me Think It Could Happen To Me; Sorrow Never Leaves

Subriel Matias remained focused on his career-altering task at hand the past few months. If the Puerto Rican power puncher wins against Argentina's Jeremias Ponce on Saturday night, it'll be the best moment of Matias' boxing career. Matias, 30, and Ponce, 26, will fight for the vacant IBF junior welterweight title in the main event of a "Showtime Championship Boxing" tripleheader from The Armory in Minneapolis.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's not a revelation Subriel, that's a fact, that all fighters are faced with once they enter a ring for mortal combat.
    May you both come out unscathed at the end of this fight, and may you never have to anguish over another death Subriel.
    That said now go out there, and kick his ass, take that title, and get yourself in the history book's of boxing. (Rock'em, Drop'em, and Stop'em)!
    Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

You don't have to think about it. Leave the sport and find a regular job like everyone else. Nobody is forced to choose this type of profession. People in war-torn countries get bombed in the area they were born and raised in and many of them have no choice but to stay. You, on the other hand, have a choice. This is not a sport for people who think about death.
      Last edited by maguirre; 02-25-2023, 12:33 PM.

Comment

The person who questioned or asked Subriel about Dadashev has no class. Everyone can see what happened and can think through what happened after that tragedy. Have some class and leave that topic alone with the man. Fake as bloggers trying to pretend they are journalists.

Comment

I thought Subriel showed real class, unlike some posters on here. It is a horrible thing to happen to anyone but Subriel wasn't to blame, he was doing his job. The referee wasn't doing his job &, as I recall, the trainer McGirt wanted to pull Maxim out & was over-ruled, so he kinda wasn't doing his job either or he would've ignored that sh"" & pulled Maxim out.

Comment

This is not a sport for people who think about death.

That is, quite literally, the most stupid comment ever made by anybody ever. If Fumiphobic had a thread of decency he would drown himself in a bucket. When you talk about thick, ignorant, pointless, cretinous jerks Fumiphobic has to be up there.
            ajamudc ajamudc likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
              This is not a sport for people who think about death.

That is, quite literally, the most stupid comment ever made by anybody ever. If Fumiphobic had a thread of decency he would drown himself in a bucket. When you talk about thick, ignorant, pointless, cretinous jerks Fumiphobic has to be up there.
              How the F is it stupid?

There are thousands of soldiers who risk their lives defending their countries with no hope of becoming millionaires and you're concern about a boxer who have choices to get out of the sport and find regular jobs? Is Mike Tyson your hero because he entertained you and risk his life? The Mike Tyson who is now a celebrity that is being dined and whined in the halls of the powerful? The garbage collector who takes your garbage is risking his health, yet you're not concerned about him, are you?

Comment

Fumiphobic, I can't argue with an idiot. I have no idea what thousands of soldiers have to do with boxing & I suspect you don't either. I suspect you think Mike Tyson was 'wined' rather than 'whined' but, other than that I can only reiterate my comments. If you could try to be less of a buffoon that would be wonderful.

Comment

So many goddamn hypocrites in this world pretending they care about anything. Didn't even know what I said wrong with this joker. No one pointed a gun into these boxers heads to pick the line of job they have. Yet this joker said it's wrong to say that. I bet this guy don't even give a f about donating for the cause of injured boxers.

Comment

Working...
                  X