Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack on WBC Ranking For Jake Paul vs. Tommy Fury Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Badou Jack on WBC Ranking For Jake Paul vs. Tommy Fury Winner

Badou Jack has every expectation of winning the WBC cruiserweight title this weekend. What he doesn't anticipate is the winner of the Jake Paul-Tommy Fury main event being lined up to face him next--or ever--no matter where they land in the sanctioning body's next rankings update.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Kind and sensible words and it does put a little different prospective on the ranking and money side but it still doesn't interest me much .I think it's more the inexperience of these two that puts the block on my reasoning.
    TopekaSam TopekaSam likes this.

Comment

If he earns it by beating a legit contender at some point, then it’s fair

Comment

If I was Jack, I would be insulted to be mentioned with these 2 clowns. But hey... money is money I guess.
        TopekaSam TopekaSam likes this.

Comment

What caused Noel Mikaelan to not fight Makabu in January?

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
            If I was Jack, I would be insulted to be mentioned with these 2 clowns. But hey... money is money I guess.
            Yeah it's prizefighting. It's not like the era before them just saw people just earn what they deserve from their previous fights

Very good fighters had to wait longer than they should have and then continue getting avoided by money fighters

Or the likes of McGregor who got his shot at the big time from achievements in a different combat sport

Whatever makes money I guess
            steeve steel steeve steel likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by diarraisagod View Post

Yeah it's prizefighting. It's not like the era before them just saw people just earn what they deserve from their previous fights

Very good fighters had to wait longer than they should have and then continue getting avoided by money fighters

Or the likes of McGregor who got his shot at the big time from achievements in a different combat sport

Whatever makes money I guess
              Sadly, this is the era in which we live... Influencers making more money than scientists and boxers.

Comment

Working...
              X