Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Taylor on Lopez: He Hasn't Looked Impressive In Last Couple of Fights; He's Still a Great Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Taylor on Lopez: He Hasn't Looked Impressive In Last Couple of Fights; He's Still a Great Fighter

Josh Taylor doesn't believe Teofimo Lopez's last few fights in the 140-pound division have been reflective of his true ability as a fighter. The WBO junior welterweight champion from Scotland is on track to fight Lopez, of Brooklyn, New York, on June 10 in New York City.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Teofimo goes into the fight confident, relaxed & sharp, he beats Taylor. Would be better if he had Roach or other smart trainer in his corner so he won't be distracted by family etc.

Comment

So, after everything was already negotiated, Arum told the WBO, "Now mandate my fight, and I mean right now damn it, step on it. "

Comment

This going to be an AWESOME fight!

Top Rank with the KO!

Fulton vs. Innou
        This
        Fury vs. Usykk

Comment

Originally posted by Tibburon245 View Post
          If Teofimo goes into the fight confident, relaxed & sharp, he beats Taylor. Would be better if he had Roach or other smart trainer in his corner so he won't be distracted by family etc.
          Sandor put his arse down twice. Taylor is going to give him a masterclass more than likely. Teo was strong at 135, at 140 =---> his power isn't translating.

Comment

He needs to get his dad out the corner an bring somebody else in. His dad isn't improving anything

Comment

Then why are you fighting, WANKER? Why are you running like a COWARD from Jack Catterall???

Comment

I'm hoping the boxing gods provide a double-KO of those two douchebags. Both counted out.

Comment

I hope Lopez ko's this dude. Both looked horrible and Josh should have an advantage because of size but If Lopez stays calm and box a bit, he should win. Taylor has lost a step or two so he's trying to cash out with the least threat.

Comment

'I hope Lopez ko's this dude. Both looked horrible and Josh should have an advantage because of size'
                    No, Lopez has a massive advantage because of size. Josh has almost admitted he can't safely make 140 anymore but he won't make that step up. I think Josh knows he just can't be competitive v either Crawford or Spence so he is starving himself to make 140 & annoying every boxing fan. Josh, you can't be competitive at 140. If you know you can't be competitive at 147 either then just retire.

Comment

Working...
                    X