Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Makabu Warns Badou Jack: I'm Going To Break Your Nose, Your Jaw, Your Ribs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Makabu Warns Badou Jack: I'm Going To Break Your Nose, Your Jaw, Your Ribs

Ilunga 'Junior' Makabu has loftier goals in mind than the current title defense on his schedule. It's not to say that he's looking past Badou Jack. If anything, he is looking through the former two-division titlist, whom he has vowed to brutalize in their WBC cruiserweight title fight this weekend.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That sound's so lame, he just should've kept his mouth shut. Handle your business inside the ring, not on social media.

Comment

As long as Makabu's with Don King he's going to have trouble making good coinage against the best boxers @ 200Lb. If he get's past BJ then I reckon his best financial move could be a fight against Chris Billam Smith in Bournmouth.

Comment

Makabu will knock out Jack, I'm not even a fan of his, but will put a bet on

Comment

Unless Makabu catches jack early; Jack by Decision.

Comment

It's difficult to beat Badou Jack on points. His losses are full of MDs and close decisions.

Makabu by TKO or Jack by UD.
            willieb24 willieb24 likes this.

Comment

Jack might be in trouble, Makabu is signed to Don King, so he's broke and hungry. Those type of fighters in their positions tend to go all out, and Badou is probably thinking that he can beat him fighting regular. Nah, this dude has probably been promised to finally get some food and money for a win, he's bringing the beats.
              willieb24 willieb24 likes this.

Comment

A Makabu loss pretty much ends Don King. Makabu reminds me of the midget from “Twin Peaks”

Comment

I like Badou and he is a true soldier IMO but at this point he has a lot of mileage. Picking Makabu by late stoppage.

Comment

I don't know why, but I think we may see an upset in this one. I just have a feeling.

Comment

Working...
                    X